you may have your own personal email account, all important documentation from
WVUP will be sent to your WVUP Email account.
Once your information has been
processed, a WVUP Email address is generated.
Step #2: Signing into WVUP Email
( This process usually takes 24 hours after you have REGISTERED for classes. )
Part 1: Finding your WVUP Network ID:
You will use your WVUP
Network ID / WVUP Network Password to access your WVUP Email, computers on campus and access eCampus.
Your username is your
WVUP Network ID and your password is your WVUP
( Your WVUP Network ID
is NOT your WVUP Student ID. )
** WVUP Student ID Required
Setting up your new password.
If your password does not work, call the IT Help Desk at 304-424-8215
- Log in to Self Service using your
WVUP Network ID as the username and your birthday as the password (mmddyy)
Once you are logged in, click on 'Change Password' as the top.
Enter your old password in the textbox provided. Then choose a new password following the password guidelines.
* Password must be at least 8 characters long
* Must Contain at least one uppercase letter
* Password must contain at least ONE alphanumeric character (ex. ":","!","+", "?") OR ONE number
[Do Not Use the at symbol "@" or an asterisk "*"]
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page to save your new password. If saved successfully, a confirmation message will appear on the screen.
Log into WVUP Email
- Use your WVUP Network ID and new password to log into your email.